Sunday, January 1, 2012

Erich von Däniken believes in the arrival of aliens on Earth in the coming year

Erich von Däniken believes in the arrival of aliens on Earth in the coming year:


The author, Erich von Däniken believes in the arrival of aliens on Earth in the coming year - the Mayan calendar to write to her from the arrival of the gods. Gods are for Erich von Daniken Extraterrestrials. If they come to earth, they would shock the people, says von Däniken. The "gods shock" as it is called von Daniken. Humanity would consist of science and religion adherent - and for both groups would be the arrival of the aliens as a shock. And they would show the people that he is not the crown of creation, says von Däniken.

 

3 comments:

  1. I also think it is possible..it is magic number...

    ReplyDelete
  2. magic number..very funny!! I do not think they will come-I even do not believe they exist!! But I do have a feeling that something will happen in the end of 2012 as Mayan said..buy more likely it will be some sort of space catastrophe...like meteor hit our atmosphere..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a lot of Erich von Däniken books...and can tell he is not a stupid man..and the more I read his books, the more my mind become to open..so far he explained a lot and I think he might be right..

    ReplyDelete